Saturday 20 October 2012

MY REQUEST FULFILLED!

HELLO LUVRLIES ! A poster shop : yumeestories on AFF fulfilled my request for my story. I should thank her/him lol. And sooooo pretty , don't you think?



Pretty right? Lol. 
The story is about Kris and Hyoyeon , they fell in love ._. Then Hyoyeon had to leave for America to further her studies in Dance or whatever not. And it's sorta like JBiebs' As Long As You Love Me. But i wasn't copying from that. Trust me (._.)v .
Then last last . 
Lol. Shouldn't give away ending. SPOILER ALERT YOWWW. 
Anyway , I'll be posting the link to my story soon.
You copy it , you die. It's an illegal offence anyway. And you'll be sentenced for your un-originality and stupidity , yeah? So think twice. Hahah. 

Anyway.. I have to tell you guys something. 
There's this guy. And i like him. But the problem is .. whenever  he talks to me.. i act like a complete retard. So.. eottokhaeyo? Help me with this, can?

ALSO.
HALLOWEEEEEEEEN <3 Woots. I'm going to celebrate , maybe at a chalet or USS . I hope it's USS , cause well. It's USS, durrr.

So. That's all for now. 

xx,
Serra.

The link is here yow { http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/296211 }
Enjoy. And I shall post updates here. Currently writing chapter one now !

No comments:

Post a Comment